FF Xmas Meet in Yorkshire.

Currently reading:
FF Xmas Meet in Yorkshire.

HA! Was just about to PM you asking if you were in the Panda that blasted past us! :eek: Thought it could have been you, did you wave ;)
Ah, yeah spotted you last min - I was kinda pushing it home, didn't take me too long ;) I was going to slow down and wait for you to come past :eek: but then thought about it....

I'm sure saw someone from the meet on the way back, overtook us in a punto (54 plate) then went from right hand lane to the left and was going at like 59 mph for ages o_0 [we retook and came into left lane infront of it] ... so heh forget this and went back to overtaking lane and went :p

Anyways...again thx :) and will come again :D (please do them on sundays if you can not saturdays as of work :/)

Last edited:
Ah, yeah spotted you last min - I was kinda pushing it home, didn't take me too long ;) I was going to slow down and wait for you to come past :eek: but then thought about it....

Yeah! I was driving back & Mark said "OOO look new Panda", and he hadn't even got half way through the word Panda and you'd gone :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• LeedsFiat 021.JPG
    LeedsFiat 021.JPG
    607.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Floyd.jpg
    Floyd.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 19
sounds like you all had a good time (y)
charlotte , i got your text :) pleased you and Floyd made a good impression on the group. See what you've been missing by not having an 'classic' panda !
must park next to each other at MITCAR , that should make them all put their sunglasses on !:p
gina X

Back