FF Xmas Meet in Yorkshire.

Currently reading:
FF Xmas Meet in Yorkshire.

was strange, woman said wi-fi only free down stairs. i tried it in room a few times and kept getting a spectrum page saying they did not recognise my location.
so i go down stairs and it connects ok, so after i been on for a while, i go back to room, think i wonder if it work now, and it did :confused:

Last edited:
1 bed for ice-cream fun an other for sleeping in. i not told everyone yous rushed back up to your room instead of looking at forum downstairs with dave yet either :devil:

so stu is a girly bumper user then :chin:

i wanted to look at Forum but thought you might have wanted some piece and quiet :(

my sundae was melting and id been arguing for 20mins with idiot in mcdonalds drive thru :(

I never had bumpers up :p Kirsty got them to put them down for me.

Should have taken more notice ;) I can't see the point of playing with them up, totally defeats the object of the game and sways the score.

Last edited:
there seems to be people i see who are not at tables? :confused:

with_tags_3.jpg

Yes, the two empty seats near Bunny were occupied by me and my brother; Just not when you took the picture was either at the bar or the toilet.

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone....for making it a good day, and bearing with me when the bowling people were being annoying :bang: was a good day with a good turn out, always the same - regulars & newbies is always good for a laugh. :)

Will be having a yorkshire meet february/march time so look out for the details.

Oh and seen as it was the "Xmas" meet.....

MERRY XMAS

Got home about 1030 on Sunday night after leaving at 8pm. Weather a bit grim on the way home (n)

Had a good day & enjoyed my mushrooms (y)

Who is in charge of marking up who everyone was on the pictures cos, Charlotte was there but I didn't see no "common Charlotte" :p:p:p

Who is in charge of marking up who everyone was on the pictures cos, Charlotte was there but I didn't see no "common Charlotte" :p:p:p

dont think i can remember talking to you charlotte :D, will deffo at the next meet though.

i will be away down south for a wedding in march just if you are planning to have a meet then (y)

Back