ff meet in yorkshire???

Currently reading:
ff meet in yorkshire???

stilosporting said:
right an update for you all, the lanes are booked for 21:40 we have three lanes and two games. it will be £9.90 each for the 2 games (sorry no student discount on saturdays). now it looks like a few are coming for food at nando's so if we can make a list of people wanting to eat and people not eating then we can arrange what time to all meet up.

people definatley going

1.stilosporting (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
2.sportingsmissus (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
3.applesei (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
4.black seicento (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
5.black seicento +1 :) (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
6.seraph (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
7.seraphs missus (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
8.moogs (meet at 7, nandos at 7.30, pub at 9) legal age
9.philuk (???)
10.h2yper (???)

people still not sure

arseofbox
blu73
hgt20v sorry to hear it mate
11.Giggz
12.smurfhead
13.ian stilo 1.6
14.Hellcat
15.Bunny

(in red cant make it)

hmm not as many as i would have thaught. those of you definately going, do you know anyone else on the forum that might want to go?

right guys above is the most up to date list wee have for the xmas mini-meet. this is happening 17th december which is THIS saturday i have a link in my sig for the place we are going. so i ask you, (i know i keep asking but i dont want anyone to miss out, im nice like that ;) ) do any of you want to join in? just let me know! :)

right its nearly that time again! i have arranged a meet in castleford, west yorkshire on sat 11th feb. here are most of the details but if you want/need more info then just pm me or post in either thread. there is at least 12 confirmed going and more that are not sure. hope to see some of you there (y)

stilosporting said:
right its nearly that time again! i have arranged a meet in castleford, west yorkshire on sat 11th feb. here are most of the details but if you want/need more info then just pm me or post in either thread. there is at least 12 confirmed going and more that are not sure. hope to see some of you there (y)

bump :D , so any more takers?

OK what time and where we all meeting?
I'm not staying out after all - well no point since I don't drink now :)
Glad of it being tonight - broke my central heating till I can get a part fitted and it's colder indoors than out. :eek:

Back