FF Flyers (for those with colour printers)

Currently reading:
FF Flyers (for those with colour printers)

blu73

The Force is strong with this one.
Staff member
So i wanted some flyers to put on fiats in and around my area. I searched the forum and found quite a few that people have used in the past but (no offence to any1 who made one that i refer to) i think they are all a bit pants.

So i have made one for myself using the form logo (hope no-one minds)and some members cars. I have contacted people who's cars i have used, all but 2 have said they don't mind, the other 2 have not responded so in a very politican way i'm taking their silence as a yes because wish it to be. Thinking now that others might want to use this so what do you all think?

FFFlyer.jpg

PS. I have it saved as a bitmap on my computer as it is better quality than the jpeg here. If anyone wants a copy of the bmp just pm me your email and i'll send it (its just under 1Mb as a bmp)

Those other ones would be far better than mine for handing to people face to face, they give out a good image of forum being so professional. These were meant for leaving on cars so they might get rained on and stuff. I got a pile in my car now ready. slapped one one a cinq last night in Co-Op carpark, and a black kitted punto on side of street in town.

Seeing as i cant make a donation through paypal, can i buy some leaflets with the money, and pay by cheque or postal order.

edit - just seen the price of the A5 leaflets :eek:. Can i have 1 leaflet, and i will get a mate of mine to print some off, as he charges £20 for 400 photo quality A5 leaflets (same deal that we get for the car boot fairs)

Last edited:
great flyer that,think the free one is a nice idea(y) I'll certaily leave a few on other ppls cars :D I saw a nice little yellow cinq in swansea outside zenith motors, wish i had the flyers then to be honest. :(

Wile on the topic of donations, i recently made one and was wondering how i get all my fun goodies! :D like the picture under my name etc! Also some forum stickers. Not too sure where i'm was meant to ask on here! :eek:

Cheers
Si

I had some flyers of my Hopo Steve 1219 when we were at breakfast the other month and I'v been handing those out here and there in the Cardiff area :)

pandamonius_maximus said:
Wile on the topic of donations, i recently made one and was wondering how i get all my fun goodies! :D like the picture under my name etc! Also i
You can get the picture/avatar under your name without donating, but thanks anyway :D

Donating gives you the cup, plus unlimited gallery space (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
You can get the picture/avatar under your name without donating, but thanks anyway :D

Gallery space :chin: thats ok if your clever enough to know how to use it [I'm not] :eek: :bang:

Stuart DemonD said:

lol ok! well i was gonna anyways. Unlimited gallery space good, only got 1 pic of my car in the gallery, wouldnt let me have anymore! next chance i get, i shall add pics

cheers
si

Back