fed up

Currently reading:
fed up

fed up no of my sei going to waste so i have DEFINETLY decided to sell the parts

bonnet - £200 + black exchange

Alloys - any alloys + £200

front bumper - £175 + exchange has to be black

email me on [email protected] or pm me serious offers only and once these parts have sold i can sell the rest of the car for £1300 thats inc powerflow dual exhaust and lowering springs and stereo

The wheels are 14" BK Racing 5 spoke which has been sprayed a one off pearlescent orange and metal flake black has slight scuff on one wheel nothing major, has 185-50-14 Continentals all round 3 brand new tyes

as for the bonnet has a slight bum dent in the middle done by a fit bird who posed on my car at donny so not that bad and the vent is fine

i will post up pics soon of bumper, bonnet and wheels

remember i need an exchange preferably in black

To be honest im not sure of the offset, best person to ask is hippy_cinq as they were her old alloys b4 she put the 17s on

now some pics

Bumper and bad boy bonnet
£200 for bonnet + ex, £175 + ex for bumper
5898CIMG1296.jpg

Wheels
5898CIMG1294.jpg

Now don't take this the wrong way and feel free to ignore it if you wish, but...

£200 for the bonnet? £175 for the bumper and £200 for a set of orange alloys? Plus an exchange!? I think you've set your sites a bit high.

Modified cars are a very personal thing. While I appreciate that you've had a lot of good feedback about your car this doesn't necessarily mean that the people that say they like it would like to own it.

At the end of the day it's a Seicento. Nothing more, nothing less...

shame it took so long :(

if i wasnt at uni, (and had some money!) i would've bought and transfered all the mods from my cinq onto it, i love that car.

oh well, hope its new owner looks after it - and get them to sign up here!

btw, you don't know anyone that wants a set of 15" Karn Alloys and tyres (uniroyal rainsport) 3 stud fitment, come off a smart fortwo do you?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72250&item=7968471928&rd=1

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back