FC Annual Meet Up (Locked - Use New)

Currently reading:
FC Annual Meet Up (Locked - Use New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donz,
lol.
Some drive, I have friends in Forfar.

If you want you can crash at mine on Fri night. If not I live less than a mile from junction on A1, it would be good place to meet and stretch your legs.

Dave. :)

Marea 2.0 20v
FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(

cheers donz.

just realised, not many people on this actually tell there real names.

Does that mean when we are at the meet we will call people by their username??
haha

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

Right I think we are best to book ahead to avoid people having to book in at different places if they are busy ( you never know!!)

Yes there is gonna be a convoy in the midlands..obviously i am coming from Coventry....I need to look at the route as I have no idea where I am going at this point..plus we need to know where we are meeting up LOL!!!

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

trying to get organised baby?

i figured we'd do much as we did the last time and meet up outside the bowling, but what time?

altho this time i think we need someone inside the bowling that is obviously from the forum. so any late comers can come in the bowling and find us - maybe a fiat central T-shirt for ben or summin :D

- -Donz - -

Im quite happy to be the person who looks out for extras as im really not a Bowling Girl..hate it [}:)]

Im always happy to watch tho ;) and i can keep an eye out for strays!!! :)

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

well bowling wont take long anyways, i'm sure you'll manage to keep up when it comes to the other activities (THE PUB)

- -Donz - -

Baby hates bowling cos she's crap at it :D

Odd that as she's usually quite good with big balls...and stickin her fingers in things.....erm.....:p

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

im crap at bowling aswell, maybe we should start our own corner:p

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Abarth 14" Alloys.

IN THE PIPELINE:
Bad Boy Bonnet,
New Spoiler,
De-locked Boot & Doors,
Afterburner Lights
-40mm Drop

naa i'll not be any good either.

what kind of scores were u all getting last time?

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back