Posted by chris106
Santapod Raceway
Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
i went on twice at 10ish just after i signed on, as there was no queue.
then went on at 15.45 ish, with no bonnet on :p

nice, you might of missed me then, i signed on at 1:30pm then did 3 runs in the space of an hour possbile(massive queues) and then went on around 6 ish..and did 3 runs there :) did you collect your timeslips? as i forgot and the only time i know i got was 17.4 on my first run.

On another note I'm sorry I didn't get more time to hang around the stand and chat, I mustn't have seemed very sociable :eek: , but I had to go and take my tent down, and then ended up spending the rest of the day by the drift track.

Gallery needs more pics!

Mine will be going up soon as I get them off my phone. Might not be top quality but we'll see :)

haha it was an awsome weekend!!! camping was a good decision even though it was sooooo nackering! lol
met some nice guys, was a good laugh!
bit of a shame about the cramped stand though! especially since there was a missive unused stand next to us!
need to check these photos out, my mates have a few of the girls and the lap dancers haha
glad everyone had a good time! (y)

nice, you might of missed me then, i signed on at 1:30pm then did 3 runs in the space of an hour possbile(massive queues) and then went on around 6 ish..and did 3 runs there :) did you collect your timeslips? as i forgot and the only time i know i got was 17.4 on my first run.

i ran a 18.9, 18.7, and then took bonnet / spare seat off and ran an 18.1 :D

we was there sunday, im jsut uploading my pics, will make sure there public so you an all view, will also upload into the ff gallery :D

and there was a couple of nice girls, on was a blond, wasnt modeling this weekend, but did get into a outfit for a few pics, i shall show ;) (the mrs btw, haah)

Back