clio.JPG

Image: B
renault_cliovit.jpg

Image: C
renault_clio_renaultsport_182_11_12_03.jpg

serin

***** Friendly
rear views may of been more useful, as it was driving away :rolleyes:

also, what about the differances between mk1s? they facelifted them halfway though production :chin:

chaos

Ah. Not good...
serin said:
also, what about the differances between mk1s? they facelifted them halfway though production :chin:

Biggest difference I think there was between the facelifted mk 1 and the original mark 2 was the boot mounted 3rd brake light.

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
chaos said:
Biggest difference I think there was between the facelifted mk 1 and the original mark 2 was the boot mounted 3rd brake light.

What about different headlights, smoother shaped bonnet, different front bumper, different trim options, different rear lights, different badges different wheels..........

serin

***** Friendly
similar amount of changes between the mk2 and the mk3 :p

and when it comes to catching scum, every little helps :rolleyes:

The Trooper

Regarding the mk1 Clio, there was a phase I, phase II and a phase III, all with slightly different cosmetic changes, including the shape of the headlights I think. I know because a very boring person I know worked for Renault and comes out with this sort of information all the time :rolleyes:

chaos

Ah. Not good...
AppleSei said:
What about different headlights, smoother shaped bonnet, different front bumper, different trim options, different rear lights, different badges different wheels..........

The third brake light is what sticks in my mind :)