What shape was the red Clio?

Image: A
clio.JPG

Image: B
renault_cliovit.jpg

Image: C
renault_clio_renaultsport_182_11_12_03.jpg

rear views may of been more useful, as it was driving away :rolleyes:

also, what about the differances between mk1s? they facelifted them halfway though production :chin:

serin said:
also, what about the differances between mk1s? they facelifted them halfway though production :chin:

Biggest difference I think there was between the facelifted mk 1 and the original mark 2 was the boot mounted 3rd brake light.

chaos said:
Biggest difference I think there was between the facelifted mk 1 and the original mark 2 was the boot mounted 3rd brake light.

What about different headlights, smoother shaped bonnet, different front bumper, different trim options, different rear lights, different badges different wheels..........

Regarding the mk1 Clio, there was a phase I, phase II and a phase III, all with slightly different cosmetic changes, including the shape of the headlights I think. I know because a very boring person I know worked for Renault and comes out with this sort of information all the time :rolleyes:

AppleSei said:
What about different headlights, smoother shaped bonnet, different front bumper, different trim options, different rear lights, different badges different wheels..........

The third brake light is what sticks in my mind :)

Back