General FAO Cinquecento sn Seicento owners.

Currently reading:
General FAO Cinquecento sn Seicento owners.

Oldschool

Banned
Need a few cars on the rollers for new rolling road graphs and for further development.

Anyone up for it for free graphs with Cinquecento/Seicento SPI 899 and 1108 and forSeicento MPI.

Need standard cars for it or cars that have not internal mods done.

Standard to me when I bought it? The seller didn't mention my Cinq Sporting had a Supersprint exhaust. I can put the stuffy old airbox back on too...

Gianni :cool:

I'd love to help peter as you provide such a good sourse of performance for us FIAT nutters, but unfortunatly I don't have anywhere near std cars anymore;) and i have to say that as you are the ideas man it's as much your fault as mine :p

but if you want a 1130 hi boost turbo and a 1108 NA with all the usual stuff and a C&B 268 them i'm your man (if i can pursuade the wife to drive the second car down that is :eek: )

Last edited:
i have a 100./. standard cinq sporting and was going to get it done on a rolling road soon anyway so i will do it just pm me or whatever

Do people not even venture out of the Cento section? :p Peter offers RR days on a regular basis.

The RR is at Red Dot in Watford.

Stock 899cc s reg seicento in Hatfield Pissing distance from watford :p

Actually i was thinking about giving it its annual service so you could do year old air and oil filters and plugs then do it again with the fresh ones

Last edited:
Back