General Fantastic Marea 155 sold on eBay (WANTED?)

Currently reading:
General Fantastic Marea 155 sold on eBay (WANTED?)

tadekk

I have missed the listing at the time but it seems someone has bought a great looking Marea 155 ELX saloon on eBay recently for £1500! Seems to me an absolute bargain, little gutted it wasn’t me but I’m all about the Weekend ones. The link is here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325266169546

It seems it was an FF member car (peem). However, was it anyone on FF who bought it? I struggle to see who else it would appeal to :)

BTW, do you know of any rust-free Marea Weekends that may be for sale in U.K. in the next few years? I’m not in a rush but I would love to have one again.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
One more for sale in Ireland on Facebook - also a saloon

1662486544326.png

I have missed the listing at the time but it seems someone has bought a great looking Marea 155 ELX saloon on eBay recently for £1500! Seems to me an absolute bargain, little gutted it wasn’t me but I’m all about the Weekend ones. The link is here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325266169546

It seems it was an FF member car (peem). However, was it anyone on FF who bought it? I struggle to see who else it would appeal to :)

BTW, do you know of any rust-free Marea Weekends that may be for sale in U.K. in the next few years? I’m not in a rush but I would love to have one again.

Yes, That's my boy's car. He is Marea mad.
It went on the road this morning. Lovely it is !
He has a Marea 1.6 and Brava 1.2 which sadly succumbed to rust so we bought the best we could find!
Steve

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
A scottish import in rust.free condition, that does dound a good find :)
It is fabulous, it must have been cleaned with a toothbrush underneath, the engine bay looks new. (50K miles).
The owner donated some of his other Fiats to an auto museum, that's how pampered they were.
My son found this particular car featured online in storage some years back but despite our best efforts it wasn't for sale then.
The chap lost his dry storage facility hence it came up for sale, it's not been used since 2015.
Cost 600 quid to get it trailer-ed down, but worth every penny.
This is the last chance saloon (sic) so we will do everything possible to look after it.
The only niggle is with the interior fan, it's on low when off and bumps in the road seem to turn it higher/off, I was about to post a question
about it but got distracted when I saw this post! Still if that's the main issue, I can live with that.

Back