General Facelift Fiat Panda 319.

Currently reading:
General Facelift Fiat Panda 319.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? We've got an Up clone. Competent but very bland. The seats are awful too.

And yet people prefer the Up over the Panda.

I’ve owned a Panda and the seats were terrible in that. Truly bloody terrible.

That’s the sector, you very seldom find a car that is comfortable in the sector that’s comfortable over distance.

That’s the sector, you very seldom find a car that is comfortable in the sector that’s comfortable over distance.

I think all depend on what seat you have.
I have a Lounge with adjustable hight, and i know this seat sits much better then the NON adjustable IMHO.
The 500 has also terrible seats and NON hight adjustable.

I think all depend on what seat you have.
I have a Lounge with adjustable hight, and i know this seat sits much better then the NON adjustable IMHO.
The 500 has also terrible seats and NON hight adjustable.

The 500 doesn’t have terrible seats and they ARE height adjustable...

One of the most fun cars I’ve driven for a laugh hard and had genuine fun in was the previous generation 1.3 multi jet Panda - it’s didn’t grip well, it wasn’t fast but it was fun blasting along the a roads in

I can assure you the seats in my Panda are much better than those in our Citigo and the Up I test drove. Maybe it's different for anyone under 6ft because my other half finds the Citigo seats ok. The seats in our 169 Pandas were not as good though. Some people prefer the Up over the Panda. Some people don't. It really is a personal choice. I do feel as we've run 3 Citigos (90,000 miles in total) and 3 Pandas (212,000 miles in total) I've got enough experience to know which I prefer whatever 'people' think.

I can assure you the seats in my Panda are much better than those in our Citigo and the Up I test drove. Maybe it's different for anyone under 6ft because my other half finds the Citigo seats ok. The seats in our 169 Pandas were not as good though. Some people prefer the Up over the Panda. Some people don't. It really is a personal choice. I do feel as we've run 3 Citigos (90,000 miles in total) and 3 Pandas (212,000 miles in total) I've got enough experience to know which I prefer whatever 'people' think.

Up! Citi Go and Mii always seem to have lights that don’t work when ever I see them.

If I had to choose between the two it would be a Panda, though saying that I haven’t driven the other three

Of course, at least you’ve got experience and can genuinely say what you think from a place of knowledge.

Mew have plenty of people in here with little or no knowledge slagging off cars they haven’t driven before.

Up! Citi Go and Mii always seem to have lights that don’t work when ever I see them.

If I had to choose between the two it would be a Panda, though saying that I haven’t driven the other three
We had that on our last two Skodas. It was a loose connection that seemed to be triggered by bumpy roads. Went to change the bulb but there was nothing wrong with it then the other one stopped working but then started after a pressure wash. I ignored it - after a while it seemed to just fix itself!

The Panda's seats and driving position are one of its weakest aspects, not helped by the lack of space for one's left foot, and a steering wheel that's not adjustable for reach (in 2018, ffs). These have been constant sources of criticism for years, yet they are still unaddressed. Verdict: could try harder.

Last edited:
Of course, at least you’ve got experience and can genuinely say what you think from a place of knowledge.

Mew have plenty of people in here with little or no knowledge slagging off cars they haven’t driven before.
I like cars and I would try them all if I had enough money and time!! We ended up having a run on Skodas because they were cheap to buy and run, the PCP deals were good and the dealer was great - I mean you genuinely felt valued. They now longer do Skodas (switched to Suzuki) so this may be our last for a while.

I like cars and I would try them all if I had enough money and time!! We ended up having a run on Skodas because they were cheap to buy and run, the PCP deals were good and the dealer was great - I mean you genuinely felt valued. They now longer do Skodas (switched to Suzuki) so this may be our last for a while.

The new Ignis is a genuinely interesting car, and the swift is decent from what I’ve read

Today I am driving a..... 2010 Vauxhall Astra 1.3cdti 90bhp with 47k Miles. Work really do spoil me. Turbo lag is comical, and the gear stick moves backwards and forwards violently in first when you lift off or accelerate, and the bearings have gone as the whine is terrible[emoji23]

The new Ignis is a genuinely interesting car, and the swift is decent from what I’ve read
I plan on having a look. Tried the Baleno and didn't really like it. The Ignis sounds like my kind of car - quirky, interesting. Still not sure about the rear end on the thing though!

Today I am driving a..... 2010 Vauxhall Astra 1.3cdti 90bhp with 47k Miles. Work really do spoil me. Turbo lag is comical, and the gear stick moves backwards and forwards violently in first when you lift off or accelerate, and the bearings have gone as the whine is terrible[emoji23]
Didn't you used to be able to get that engine in the Panda 2012? I expect it might be more entertaining in a smaller car...

I’d rather have genital warts

I’d rather have genital warts

Reading some of your posts on here, you probably do.. would explain the negativity. You should just accept that most of us here love our little Fiats regardless of what you spend your money on to feel better about yourself when you park beside ‘inferior cars’ lol

You should buy yourself a Fiat Panda. It might make you a bit happier! Will save you a tonne of money and you’ll make more friends on this forum!

Reading some of your posts on here, you probably do.. would explain the negativity. You should just accept that most of us here love our little Fiats regardless of what you spend your money on to feel better about yourself when you park beside ‘inferior cars’ lol

You should buy yourself a Fiat Panda. It might make you a bit happier! Will save you a tonne of money and you’ll make more friends on this forum!

How old are you?

I drive 105 miles a day, I’m not doing it in a bloody Panda! I did it for 2 weeks in mine before it broke, but I was always going to get a better and more suitable car to do my commute in.

Why do turnips like you think I’m on Fiatforum? Because I don’t like Fiats? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back