F.A.O Mods

Currently reading:
F.A.O Mods

why is it on this forum people seem to get away with things then a different member can push it further and get nothing.. it seems to me as though this forum is trying to get rid of its older members and replace with newer chavvy ones.. opening a thread about fitting kits to a grande.. and i get a warning for it?? what the hell..

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Pout.jpg
    Pout.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 10
why is it on this forum people seem to get away with things then a different member can push it further and get nothing.. it seems to me as though this forum is trying to get rid of its older members and replace with newer chavvy ones.. opening a thread about fitting kits to a grande.. and i get a warning for it?? what the hell..

:ROFLMAO:

FAIL

i swear, you go off on one about once a month, at the same time of the month each time too :idea:

As an 'older member' I never have any problems on this site, it's the most welcoming car forum I've been on.

If someone want to spend £10,000 getting a £500 Punto to look like a £1500 Punto then more power to them. I'll have a laugh watching and reading about it but who cares.

Back