General Exhaust!

Currently reading:
General Exhaust!

If you had fitted it wrong it would rust from the other side (at connection to cat) or at pipes due to tensioning forces in them. Robbery it seems to me.

Look at e-bay for instance for an affordable backbox.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you had fitted it wrong it would rust from the other side (at connection to cat) or at pipes due to tensioning forces in them. Robbery it seems to me.

Look at e-bay for instance for an affordable backbox.
thats what i would have thought but it would still work out cheaper to get a stainless steel one in the long run as i pay about £150 for the cat back system because of the fact that it comes all in one piece.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
They probably having me on like ant says but when i went back they said that the warranty wouldn't cover it because there is no proof i fitted it proffessionally so therefore it was priobably rusting due to incorrect fitment but hey i couldnt be bothered to argue with the guys there i will just get a stainless one fitted and i should be ok from there.

maybe possible as i had warrenty issues with janspeed as i never had pro fitment.
again it was a corrosion issue

Back