Technical Exhaust and cat

Currently reading:
Technical Exhaust and cat

_Sanchez_

I am considering changing the stock exhaust for a sport/performance one, i have read some good and some bad things about various companies but who makes a descent system?
Should i opt for a ss system?
And would a sport cat make a sufficient difference?
Janspeed seem to come up every time i search anygood, i dont really wanna get a custom one just because of the cost.

Sorry about all the Q's and I know this topic has been covered on many previous occasions but they were quite a while ago, and undefinitive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
A stainless steel system means its very unlikely it will ever rust so will never likely need ever replacing, however a decent guarantee of a few years always backs up a system like this.

How much you got to spend that would help with recommendations

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
You can easily get a custom one for that sort of budget, be it new or second hand. I would rule that option in now

OxO

should be able to get a duplex unit for 350-400, my centre exit is full custom and cost me £75 :D :p its a universal back box and i made the pipe from manifold to back work (i work with pipe benders)

but my mate ChrisUK got his centre exit for his punto made by powerflow for £300 i think it was