General Ex MINI owner future 500 owner

Currently reading:
General Ex MINI owner future 500 owner

we went to basingstoke as my mate bought his multipla there and its an ok place to deal with ALAN GIBSON FIAT, 1.2 engine is lively enough i picked it as its a better engine than the 16v and i think the car is too small for a diesel engine which lets face it is not the moist refined and it makes the car too noisy.the ride is ok albeit a tad choppy but i dosnt matter cos as soon as you see it you just fall in love with it,i still cant stop looking at it.people will be travelling in the opposite direction and you can see their heads look up and they point to it and smile.the wife went to asda in it the other day (made her park at the far end of carpark) and she got £110 of groceries in the boot so its very practical its a car to be used everyday.....unlike the original one.

we went to basingstoke as my mate bought his multipla there and its an ok place to deal with ALAN GIBSON FIAT, 1.2 engine is lively enough i picked it as its a better engine than the 16v and i think the car is too small for a diesel engine which lets face it is not the moist refined and it makes the car too noisy.the ride is ok albeit a tad choppy but i dosnt matter cos as soon as you see it you just fall in love with it,i still cant stop looking at it.people will be travelling in the opposite direction and you can see their heads look up and they point to it and smile.the wife went to asda in it the other day (made her park at the far end of carpark) and she got £110 of groceries in the boot so its very practical its a car to be used everyday.....unlike the original one.

Nice one. I've gone for the Diesel but driven one and had the engine in a Punto before, so I know what I'm getting.(y)

missed my 500 so ordered a new one

i new to this web site
just lookin to see what its about
used to have 1.2 bnw lounge with full body kit tinted windows and a custom sport strip in italin colours,

cant wait for my new 1.3 diesel 95hp bnw italian badges on wings and 16" upgrades

anyone test drove the new diesel version yet ?

let me know please (y)

Re: missed my 500 so ordered a new one

i new to this web site
just lookin to see what its about
used to have 1.2 bnw lounge with full body kit tinted windows and a custom sport strip in italin colours,

cant wait for my new 1.3 diesel 95hp bnw italian badges on wings and 16" upgrades

anyone test drove the new diesel version yet ?

let me know please (y)
holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Not having a go, just a general comment.

Might be good idea to split your replies into multiple comments/lines to make it easier to follow

Back