Everyone Take Part - My uni project!!!

Currently reading:
Everyone Take Part - My uni project!!!

1-Chris

2-41

3-Male

4-CF14

5-Private

6-A friend was selling the right kind of car when I was looking. He had a part ex offer, and offered the car to me for the same price. He got cash, putting him in a better position to negotiate for his new car, and I bought at a trade price. Win-win situation! He then bought a new version of the same car - what better recommendation?

7-Yes

8-

1- Moogs

2- 29

3- M

4- S73

5- Dealer

6- Buying new - chose car and spec I wanted, got online price, forced them to match

7- Nope

8- . Wouldn't buy new again. Car Supermarket next time for nearly new.

1 - faster4_tec/james

2-19

3-Male

4-CA15, although am at sunderland uni (sr4) for most part

5-Private

6- 1) I hate salesman/women
2) All mainline dealers are aholes, and can't be trusted, they must have horlicks to sleep at night

7- Yes, although I might buy a car at auction if something I really wanted came up

1) fido

2) 45

3) Male

4) AB56

5) Part exchanged previous car at a local garage

6) Not many Doblos available in this area and I specifically wanted a Doblo. If one had been available privately that would have been my preferred option.

7) I don't trust dealers and I've had a raw deal in this case so it has put me off buying a car in this way. I usually buy private then sell the previous car.

8) I find it much easier to judge the sincerity or otherwise of the seller when he or she is a private individual rather than a car salesperson.

1-Name, cinqysxmk2 (Adam)

2-Age 20

3-Sex Male

4-Location RH12

5-Method of purchase of vehicle private

6-Reason/s for choosing that method Had the car I wanted at the right time, and I could haggle over the minor details (such as no red key, past repair etc) got the best price

7-Would you choose that method again yes

8-If no why not N/A

1-Name, Fixit (Pete)

2-Age 35

3-Sex Male

4-Location TS8

5-Method of purchase of vehicle Dealer.

6-Reason/s for choosing that method Convenient, ease of use, drive one in, drive another out, some comeback if it all goes tits up.

7-Would you choose that method again Yep.

8-If no why not

1-Name David

2-Age 46

3-Sex infrequently

4-Location PA7

5-Method of purchase of vehicle Traded in to my work

6-Reason/s for choosing that method It was cheap on the Company Car tax at the time

7-Would you choose that method again Yup

8-If no why not N/A

Cheers

D

1. Cheekytoad

2. 22

3. Male - last time i looked

4. NG16

5. New from dealer - Thames Fiat Slough

6. Maybe

7. Reason why maybe - Ordered my stilo in august 05 didn't arrive till jan 06

Hope this helps!!

if you need any more info, just ask

:D

1-Name:- Alan D

2-Age:- 42 :(

3-Sex:- Not often think the Mrs has gone celibate :( :(

4-Location:- CA22

5-Method of purchase of vehicle:- used all but car supermarket, (Aution, dealer, private, ads etc etc)

6-Reason/s for choosing that method:- I've bought so many bleeding cars

7-Would you choose that method again:-yep except dealer

8-If no why not:- why give someone else the profit

Last edited:
1 - Alexwood146

2 - 39

3 - Male

4 - G53

5 - FIAT main dealer

6 - I intend keeping my car until it falls to pieces. Buying new rules out any idiot getting their hands on it before I do and knocking lumps out of it first. The price for a newly ordered one (especially on the 3rd January when they were empty) was at least 15% off, within £200 of the best six month old one I could find. You get exactly what you want as far as colour and options go: i'll be looking at it a long time. Used vehicles were almost impossible to find.

7 - Yes: pain free. I managed to play off four dealers, from four seperate groups, resulting in a lot of bending over backwards and a good over-all deal, before my signature went on the paper.

8 - n/a

1- Aimee

2- 24

3- female

4- WV11

5- dealer

6- I saw my car and wanted that particular one.

7- Yes because they gave me a good deal.

8- NA

-Name
Mike
2-Age
3-Sex
Male

4-Location
OL6 Ashton-Under-Lyne

5-Method of purchase of vehicle
Used car Dealer

6-Reason/s for choosing that method
Cheaper than buying new, got a good trade in on my old stilo and they had the multipla in when i went looking

7-Would you choose that method again
Yes, but it depends on what deal i can get when i come to trade the car in etc

8-If no why not
n/a

1-Name Koa

2-Age 39

3-Sex Male

4-Location BH11

5-Method of purchase of vehicle Dealer

6-Reason/s for choosing that method I got a good discount and felt it was also the most satisfying way to make the purchase.

7-Would you choose that method again Yes

8-If no why not N/A

1-Name - Chris

2-Age - 22

3-Sex - Male

4-Location - BD19

5-Method of purchase of vehicle - Dealer

6-Reason/s for choosing that method -Got a decent finance deal, also got to see the car running, and got a huge discount for it being a showroom model, was really easy too... oh and the guy who'd used it left £15 in the coin storage! :D

7-Would you choose that method again Yes

8-If no why not N/A

Last edited:
Back