Styling Euro style, rims + lowering

Currently reading:
Styling Euro style, rims + lowering

Hi everyone, was just having a bit of a daydream in terms of what to do to the car, and as i would like to keep a subtle euro look going in my modding, these caught my eye

http://www.german-wheels.com/produkte/database/?wid=4&sdi=true

now my question is this, if i were to get those rims in 14" and lower it until it looked smart, would it be too low to drive (i.e. speed bumps etc)? Also, has anyone ever fitted 14" deep dish's to a mk2 punto?

any help, input or advice greatly appreciated, after all the ideas are in the early stages (y)

Hi everyone, was just having a bit of a daydream in terms of what to do to the car, and as i would like to keep a subtle euro look going in my modding, these caught my eye

http://www.german-wheels.com/produkte/database/?wid=4&sdi=true

now my question is this, if i were to get those rims in 14" and lower it until it looked smart, would it be too low to drive (i.e. speed bumps etc)? Also, has anyone ever fitted 14" deep dish's to a mk2 punto?

any help, input or advice greatly appreciated, after all the ideas are in the early stages (y)

They must cost serious money.. Nice though

yup martins car is 13s

14s look good but you have to be decked on hydros or bags to pull off the look

Yeah thats what i thought. That car looks incredible!

Hmm maybe i should think about 15"s then. Low pros for those would probably pretty expensive though, am i right?

Do you reckon 15s on a low drop (normal suspension) and with low pros would look ok? If so how low would you recommend as a compromise between looks and practicality?

im on 15's and it doesnt look very euro... although thats on standard suspension.

i would go smaller and lower if i wanted the look(y)

Hmm I'm wondering what 15s would look like with a lower profile tyre, if there is such a thing. Yeah im on 15s and thats what i thought, but deep dish wheels completely change the look of the car (y)

euro rides on 15s is often done most ronal turbos are 15, 15's with a streched tyre and low as ya can go, coilovers or hydros (Y)

Im sure martins TH-lines are 14's?

15's imo are the smallest you can go if your not putting it on bags or hydro's. 15's and lowered 90-100mm on coilovers will look mint :)

Back