Tuning Esseesse on a T Jet?

Currently reading:
Tuning Esseesse on a T Jet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was talking about insurance fair enough but i didnt think he was.

I can get insured on an Astra VXR for sub 1k in a couple of months which is why i want to sell.

its not worth much more..

Dont need you to tell me what my car is or isnt worth thanks. Been offered substantially more than that p/ex so evidently it is or do you know more than a dealer? Wouldnt be going for any less than 7700 with the stuff on it. Anything lower and i would put the majority of it back to standard.

thats pretty decent actually. how old are uu? how many years ncb?

Will be 21 with 4yrs ncb.

Noo.. lol. not trying to tell you what its worth, just know you have had nothing but problems with it. Thats why i gave the silly offer. Wasnt expecting a reply lol.

And yes for my car now lol

Have i? Please do enlighten me as to all these mysterious problems. There have been a couple of things that have gone wrong on it which have been sorted by warrenty sooner or later but how you have come to the conclusion that this effects the value of a car i do not know.

I am not saying that it effects the value!! if you have been offered more then good for you, all i said was i would give you £6500. Everyone aloud there opinion. Here ya go...

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto/223952-lost-love.html

Does that or does that not state that you think the car is crap!! Also states the fact that you have had non stop problems all bar first 2 weeks of ownership. You dont need to take silly offers so personally (y)

Think that reads that he thinks Fiats suck, and he wants something different, and then when questioned, he backed down....

If you dont like it then move on, dont bitch about it!

I know Fiats rattle etc, but then so do other cars, but I still love them.... Its more reliable than my F3 car!!!!

Nope it doesnt. You must be imagining stuff. I say i am sick of the silly little problems that it takes the dealers an age to sort.

What do you think im gonna do when you put a silly offer in on a car i have put time and money into?

And yes you are saying that problems that are fixed under warrenty effect the value with this line here:

just know you have had nothing but problems with it. Thats why i gave the silly offer.

That alone says that you think its worth less because stuff gets fixed on it.

Think that reads that he thinks Fiats suck, and he wants something different, and then when questioned, he backed down....

If you dont like it then move on, dont bitch about it!

I know Fiats rattle etc, but then so do other cars, but I still love them.... Its more reliable than my F3 car!!!!

Think that doesnt read that i think fiats suck thanks and i backed down? How did you work that one out? At the end of the day im entitled to put my opinion across so i will do that thanks. I love fiats too just the dealers are completely incompetent when it comes to fixing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back