New_Mods_001.jpg

Grande Punto Enos' Orange GP Sporting

Introduction

Now then everyone :)

Been on the forum a while now and apart from asking a few standard questions ive not really contributed much so i guess ill start my own build thread :)

The car is a 2006 Carribbean Orange 1.4 16v Sporting

List of mods ive bought for her- (Will update as i go along)

- EBC Grooved Front discs
- EBC Greenstuff pads all round
- HEKO Wind Deflectors
- Xenonmax Headlight bulbs
- MTEC Sidelight bulbs
- Xenon Fog Light bulbs
- Red Fiat Badges Front & Rear
- 12" Boston Sub w/ Alpine Amp
- Eibach Sportlines
- Beesting Aerial
- Forge Underbody Braces
- Vinyl'd Front Grill
- 3rd Brake Light 'Punto' Cover
- GSR Induction Kit
- Orange Leather Gear Gaiter
- 6000K HID Kit
- Alfa 147 Red Leather Seats
- Wheel Stud Conversion Kit & Nuts

So here's how i bought the car on the day i got her (Old owners plates)

PUNTO_005.jpg

Then i bought another set of alloys for the car after skidding on black ice and buckling one alloy on the kerb :(
They are the Evo Sporting alloys.

punto_021.jpg

Next thing i did was get rid of the horrible yellow tint from the lights-

New_Mods_001.jpg

Team HEKO Wind Deflectors-

New_Mods_024.jpg

Then when i needed my brake pads changing i opted for the upgraded Greenstuff pads with the EBC front grooved discs-

New_Mods_004.jpg

New_Mods_002.jpg

I ran the car like this for a few months then i had a fantastic oppurtunity to buy these lovely RAYS alloys replicas and considering i was going to get the Evo alloys sprayed black, i spent the money on buying some already black alloys instead! :)

New_Mods_017.jpg

Then i ordered some orange rim tape along with my spigot rings, gave them a bit of a clean up and this is how they are right now-

New_Mods_025.jpg

These are going to go on when i finally pull my finger out and fit my Eibach Sportline springs-

New_Mods_020.jpg

Oh and also these came in the post today :devil:

New_Mods_034.jpg

Im sure most people know but they're Forge underbody braces.

So yeah, thats how the car stands atm- should be fitting my springs and the new alloys within the next week or 2 then ill have the car looking almost exactly how i want minus a Cupra Splitter & Black front headlights and also need to get round and vinyl my front bumper at some point!

All comments welcome,

- Enos :)
Reactions: Young Punto Owner
Get HEKO deflectors off ebay.

alloys arent on yet, had soo much work with college now im back there i just havent found the time inbetween that n working aswell. ill get em done soon. stay posted :rolleyes:

Did i read your from york on the ebay add? I havnt seen you around! You should come to the next yorkshire italia sunday carvery on the 9th of next month (y)

Sweet looking gp, love them in orange, i got my heko deflectors from amazon £24 i think, i've got those wheels too, came with the car when i bought it, mine are bloody heavy tho 18kg with a tyre on, heres mine:

002.JPG

If your after black abarth headlights, get on the phone to all parts south west, ive got mine on order and they'v got another 3 sets comming aswell, be quick coz i think they sell out quick and its taken two months to get them, should have them by the end of next week (i paid around £250 for mine).

Sweet looking gp, love them in orange, i got my heko deflectors from amazon £24 i think, i've got those wheels too, came with the car when i bought it, mine are bloody heavy tho 18kg with a tyre on, heres mine:

View attachment 94638

If your after black abarth headlights, get on the phone to all parts south west, ive got mine on order and they'v got another 3 sets comming aswell, be quick coz i think they sell out quick and its taken two months to get them, should have them by the end of next week (i paid around £250 for mine).

£250 isnt really that good of a price.. im thinking about getting some Dayline DRL headlights for it now, can pick em up for £215 and they look the dogs b******* :)

Heres the abarths for 90 odd quid each-

http://www.clevelandpanels.com/fiat-grande-punto-2006-headlight-black-inner-left-hand-near-side.html
http://www.clevelandpanels.com/fiat-grande-punto-2006-headlight-black-inner-right-hand-off-side.html

UPDATE :)

Sooo... bought some new front door speakerss

298126_10150293493611721_506846720_8060403_279852085_n.jpg

Tinted my rear 3 again because they weren't quite dark enough before imo

319433_10150296924261721_506846720_8079477_1930282020_n.jpg

Oh + i nearly forgot, i finally got round to fitting my springs the other day and also took the car to get the new rims on :slayer:

310577_10150319430546721_506846720_8201447_109973220_n.jpg
302383_10150319430781721_506846720_8201449_1152099200_n.jpg

Next up:

Vinyl Grill + also gunna vinyl the orange bits on the roof behind the skydome and also the spoiler
Painted rear badge
Cupra Splitter
Lamin-x Rear Lights
Abarth Head Lights

Hope you all like :)

Last edited:
Coming along very nicely, probs my favorite orange GP now keep the updates coming(y)

oww yeh and get rid of side strips or get them colour coded will make the side of the car look so much cleaner:)

Last edited:
Coming along very nicely, probs my favorite orange GP now keep the updates coming(y)

oww yeh and get rid of side strips or get them colour coded will make the side of the car look so much cleaner:)

I really want to but orange fades badly so the paint underneath them will be a darker shade of orange and im not sure how noticable it'll be.
Mehhh... it will clean up the look so i might just do it :rolleyes:

I really want to but orange fades badly so the paint underneath them will be a darker shade of orange and im not sure how noticable it'll be.
Mehhh... it will clean up the look so i might just do it :rolleyes:

ahh true, im sure you wont be able to notice can always put them back on if the colour fade to too bad.
when I took my rear punto badge off there was a ghost image of the badge but thats long gone now after a few cleans and polishes.:)

You car rocks!! What make of alloy wheels gave you got? and where dud you purchase them from! they look great!!
Did you redo your b pillars?
As mine are peeling and look horrid!

Under my punto badge I have true orange colour where it has faded bur it looks cool, will soon fade as weather is sunny and the more it us cleaned and pollished.

You car rocks!! What make of alloy wheels gave you got? and where dud you purchase them from! they look great!!
Did you redo your b pillars?
As mine are peeling and look horrid!

Under my punto badge I have true orange colour where it has faded bur it looks cool, will soon fade as weather is sunny and the more it us cleaned and pollished.

Cheers for the comments guys! :)

Someone asked about the alloys on page 1 and here's my reply-

The black & orange alloys are actually called Ace C047 alloys if anyone wants to try find a set, they come in 4x100 fitment but the centre bore is 73.1mm so you'll have to buy spigot rings to get em to fit on a Grande Punto's 56.6mm CB.

And yeah, my b-pillars are looking a tad worse for wear aswell.. just pondering whether to do them like a dark carbon fibre or gloss black again! hmm... :rolleyes:

Back