Technical engine node?

Currently reading:
Technical engine node?

j0nny

*custom name*
well i was looking into installing the cruise control into my stilo. after a good inspection my car is neither pre or semi disposed, no white connector under steering column or brown connector around the battery area. so my only option is to actually tap into the engine node. just wondering where is this and is it possible to do ok, i know richs guide shows it but i dont think he had to do this himself, neither do i know of anyone who has actually done it this way

It seems that nobody helps us as I asked the same question yesterday in the cruise control topic :(
Anyway if you find sth let me know as I am in the same situation (no white connector, no brown connector)...

Regards,
Slavomir

Ok, I already know what engine node is.
See attached file!
It's M10 unit.

Regards,
Slavomir

Attachments

• 20080907_stilo_cruise_control.pdf
    82.8 KB · Views: 51
nice find, would be a good addition to richs guide as it doesnt explain that, the one on ebay went for a ridiculous sum, much more than what alfa themselves was looking so ill have to see

nice find, would be a good addition to richs guide as it doesnt explain that, the one on ebay went for a ridiculous sum, much more than what alfa themselves was looking so ill have to see

What is your progress in cruise installation?
I can advise you to look for the brown connector once again as I found it today after studing FIAT e-learn materials.
When you dismount battery cover dismount white plastic with colors pumes and on the bottom there is the connector on the right and brown on the left.
Mine has 6 cables (not 4 as Rich shown on his tutorial).

If you want I can take some photos tomorrow.

Slavomir

Back