Technical engine light ! mk2 punto !

Currently reading:
Technical engine light ! mk2 punto !

reedbradshaw

hi, i was driving today just off the motor way and the amber engine light came on, suffered severe loss of power, low rumbling engine and loss of performance! going to the garage tomorow, o and it keeps missing revs? does this sound familiar some one told me it sounds like a spark plug isnt working please help me !

o how much will this all cost lol

reed(n)

kk cheers mate, went to garage at 9 this morningturns out it is spark plugs so they gettin replaced today. however if he ant got time its gonna be monday ! NOOO all weekend without a car !

if it is only spark phugs, you could do them your self quite easily.

me cars at garage at mo, tbh mate i ant got a clue we cars it took me about 10 min to find the oil cap on the thing ! dint realise that rubber thing what said "oilio" or whatever meant oil! lol ! when i was drivin it up to garage my typical 40 + mpg dropped down to 30 ! because my ignition system wasnt workin in other words as garage bloke said "ya sparks are f*cked duck"

reedbradshaw said:
me cars at garage at mo, tbh mate i ant got a clue we cars it took me about 10 min to find the oil cap on the thing ! dint realise that rubber thing what said "oilio" or whatever meant oil! lol ! when i was drivin it up to garage my typical 40 + mpg dropped down to 30 ! because my ignition system wasnt workin in other words as garage bloke said "ya sparks are f*cked duck"

Could I get that in English please? :confused: :)

Back