General End of the line for Bravo in the UK?

Currently reading:
General End of the line for Bravo in the UK?

Just happened to look on the fiat.co.uk website, at the Bravo configurator. All the choices say "For illustration purposes only. WHILE STOCKS LAST"

I guess that means, " If we ain't got it, you can't order it, and we ain't getting any more!"

Fiat shuts down for august, they announced an extra 2 weeks for some plants. Italy in general is closed for august. pray you don't need a part that is not in stock here, october before it gets here.

Fiat shuts down for august, they announced an extra 2 weeks for some plants. Italy in general is closed for august. pray you don't need a part that is not in stock here, october before it gets here.

Thanks be to Jesus for companies like shop4parts :D

jesus-saves-tshirt-soccer.jpg

Last edited:
Looking on howmanyleft.co.uk the number of new Bravos taxed in 2011 compared to 2010 is pretty small. I still feel RHD bravo's are "available while current stocks last"

Comparing the peak taxed and rate of decline of BRAVA's with the peak taxed "old" BRAVO suggests there's about 7600 old Bravos left, so that suggests that in total theres about 16700 new Bravo's on the road, and I suspect that number is starting to decline.

I don't remember seeing a new bravo for quite some time.

They were selling shed loads on 58 to 59 plates, no doubt because there were some huge discounts, but they are looking a little dated compared to some of the competition and not so great value.

I know if I was buying a new car now it wouldn't be at the top of my list and I suspect it's days will be numbered.

I hope they bring out something good to replace it.

A car sales garage near me has had about 10 '58 plate Bravo's on the forecourt for about 2 years now.

It's a MINI garage though, so obviously anyone going there to buy a car is an idiot and won't take notice of the Bravo's.

Last edited:
Back