Technical Electrical Fault

Currently reading:
Technical Electrical Fault

Ok if you want to try the engine use jump lead from the battery negative to the engine it will help

Easiest way to sort this is make two new cables. One from battery negative down to the bulkhead earth point and then another from the bulkhead onto the starter bolt. The spade connectors on the original cable are not used from the factory so no need to replicate the original cable.

So you recon I can have a new cable made with the battery terminal and the loop to affix it to the engine and it should run fine?

Yes as Freddy says 2 cables joined at the bulk head with the bolt large washer and copper grease then onto the block

Hi all, found out the issue. Part of the harness has been chewed/eaten by rats :mad: IMG_0653.JPG

Ouch

Looks a pain to repair some sections will really need lengths of new wire as they look corroded also wants the plastic clip type device on the lone wire

Looks like one of those terrible scotchlock devices

Do you know what that black box is used for? Thanks

Relay likely after market addition

Any after market additions to the car such as extra lights stereo amplifier ect

It only has a stereo inside. I see many wires in it for only the stereo [emoji848]

It may be for something that's been removed as at least one wire from the relay appears to be not connected from anything

Perhaps you could attempt to trace the wires see where they go to

the white connector where 1 wire goes in and 2 wires come out i am 99% sure that it is used for the indicators. i too have had a panda that has homed small rodents that took a nibble at the odd wire..

Im trying to find an electrical diagram somewhere but i cant find any

Back