Technical Electric window

Currently reading:
Technical Electric window

Jennij

Hi my off side window has broken, went down and then decided it’s liked it there. My partner checked the fuse and wiring, got door panel off, regulator looks fine. Window motor will let the window down but not up again. The near side one works fine and is part of the same switch. Could it be the motor as it puts it down but not up??? If so where can I find the part number please. Oh it’s a 2016 500L popstar SA. TIA

Hi my off side window has broken, went down and then decided it’s liked it there. My partner checked the fuse and wiring, got door panel off, regulator looks fine. Window motor will let the window down but not up again. The near side one works fine and is part of the same switch. Could it be the motor as it puts it down but not up??? If so where can I find the part number please. Oh it’s a 2016 500L popstar SA. TIA

Hi and welcome to FF :)

Favourite is a fractured wire AT THE DOOR HINGE (not inside the door..)

But of course anything is possible..

Have you had the 500l long..?

How have you found it ??

Hi

Thanks for that, maybe that’s todays job. Any ideas where the relay is and a wiring diagram? I’ve been told to asked 😂. I’ve had Cissy since 2020. Dialog. I’ve had many cars and driven many manual and auto/semiautomatic. She is the most awkward car I’ve ever driven but I love her. She so pretty and so versatile.I had her for the low boot for getting Moms wheelchair in and elderly dog. The new ones now don’t have this fab feature. Loaded her up with 3 adults roof bar and bag, 2 wheelchairs and luggage for a week, no problem and still managed 70 mpg diesel. Visibility is the best I’ve ever had except for my 1st car a triumph herald 😆

Hi

Thanks for that, maybe that’s todays job. Any ideas where the relay is and a wiring diagram? I’ve been told to asked 😂. I’ve had Cissy since 2020. Dialog. I’ve had many cars and driven many manual and auto/semiautomatic. She is the most awkward car I’ve ever driven but I love her. She so pretty and so versatile.I had her for the low boot for getting Moms wheelchair in and elderly dog. The new ones now don’t have this fab feature. Loaded her up with 3 adults roof bar and bag, 2 wheelchairs and luggage for a week, no problem and still managed 70 mpg diesel. Visibility is the best I’ve ever had except for my 1st car a triumph herald 😆
HAve you sorted window i have same issue

Back