General 500L Electric Window problem

Currently reading:
General 500L Electric Window problem

just me

help please. 500L 2016. Driver electric window is closed, will not open. Passenger side works.

Drivers window switch works and relay under dash clicks when try to close, nothing when try to open.

Have checked fuse. Have checked switch. Had door apart cannot see anything wrong. I wonder if relay contacts have burnt out, if so where is relay? is it in body control module under dashboard? as that is where relay click sounds to be. If so sealed unit and no external relay.

Any thoughts please.

May be irrelevant but recently had my 12 plate Citroen C3 N/S window pack up and did all the checks like you even to the point were I dismantled the motor and wound the window down, I then tried the switch and it went up but not down again , this was the same for the passenger door switch and for doing it from the drivers door, in the end it was the drivers switch unit that sends power to n/s as well, it is only a signal as power is controlled by the BCM, on that car the motor has two wire which the BCM turns from + to - down the same two wires to reverse direction, also if it goes out of sync and stops in funny place after a disconnection you have to operate it all the way up , hold the switch on for a few more seconds in that direction and do the same on the down position to tell the computer where top and bottom are.

Back