Technical Ecu problem 1.2 8v 5dr

Currently reading:
Technical Ecu problem 1.2 8v 5dr

Anekis

So i have a 1.2 8v 5dr punto as my first car and lately its been acting up. I took it to my mechanic and the ecu is bad. To fix it through official shops would be a bit expensive for my standards so after some reasearch I found out that self programming ecu exist but the links i found out didnt exist anymore. Could someone direct me to what exactly i must buy? Thanks :)

you need to get a virgin or virginised ECU for your car. I think you are looking about 80-100 pounds for that however

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
you need to get a virgin or virginised ECU for your car. I think you are looking about 80-100 pounds for that however

Thank you very much. The shops i asked all wanted around 200-250 so this is much better

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Follow up question because I am one step before buying it and i dont know a lot about the topic. I did a little search under the hood and found out that mine has these codes on it. The one above will match correct?

Attachments

• ecu.jpg
    ecu.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 62
Back