Tuning ecu flash

Currently reading:
Tuning ecu flash

panosopc

i have a 1.1 mpi sporting seicento with this ecu IAW 59F.M7.i have change the cams new exaust with 4.2.1and tb from punto and everyone in Greece tells that i cannot flash this ecu!!They all tried from obd.Is this true and if yes what else can i do to take more hp from all the things that i have done to my car ?

i have a 1.1 mpi sporting seicento with this ecu IAW 59F.M7.i have change the cams new exaust with 4.2.1and tb from punto and everyone in Greece tells that i cannot flash this ecu!!They all tried from obd.Is this true and if yes what else can i do to take more hp from all the things that i have done to my car ?
You can map it, both by obd and on the bench. You just need to have the right tools. I remapped a ducati iaw59m using the guzzidiag.

I believe

Galletto 1260 ECU (there are China clones about ?)

Can read, save, write to IAW 59F with a windows 10 computer

Finding someone able to modify the original map is another question

I don’t think it can alter the map on the fly

I have never used it so can’t help any more.

Back