Ebays feedback

Currently reading:
Ebays feedback

missey if what you say is true ebay will remove the negative, all you have to do is ask (and wait 2 weeks)

Nah they don't always, all the proof was there, I even had the correct email address for her main selling account. She slipped up..and on advance search I could see her f/b score, just couldn't see what the user-id was.

I spoke to ebay via the powerseller forum, live help and emailing customer support...and nothing.

But back on topic, people like her will ruin this for everyone, I never used to retain f/b it was only by chance with my wrecker that I'd not got round to leaving it. But sellers also have very little protection on there and it's just getting worse (n)

All credit to custard for this!

Wait 89 days before leaving feedback for peeps, if it's bad then hopefully by the time they get around to neg you the 90 days is up and they are fooked.

Been there, done that, they get another 90 days from when you leave feedback I think because I done it to the last person I needed to leave negative for on the 90th day and they then done the same back in spite, even though I done eveything I was suppost to like pay etc!

Back