Ebay

Currently reading:
Ebay

Just a random thought, whilst buying (more) CD's on fleabay..what's the oddest thing you've bought there?

So far, and this will take some effort to beat, the weirdest/most expensive thing I've bought there is the Bravo. On a whim, I might add. Since then my ebay use has tamed to CD's and the odd NES game (remember Days of Thunder? It doesn't improve with age, folks!)

Why is always the wrong question. It immediately instills negativaty. The world is negative enough without us adding to it. In a world where 10 terrorists can hold a planets imagination hostage. Where impending economic meltdown threaten everyones quality of life. Where reliance on fossil fuels keeps us attached to the nipples of the middle east, yet at the same time is slowly killing the planet.

The proper question is.
Why not?

:lol: thats quite a deep answer that, beast lol

The Beast said:
Why is always the wrong question. It immediately instills negativaty. The world is negative enough without us adding to it. In a world where 10 terrorists can hold a planets imagination hostage. Where impending economic meltdown threaten everyones quality of life. Where reliance on fossil fuels keeps us attached to the nipples of the middle east, yet at the same time is slowly killing the planet.

The proper question is.
Why not?

Just answer the bloody question and stop being a smartarse :lol:

steve119 said:
me and obviously, beast, was brought up on them!!

why?

coz transformers were soooo cool!!

(i'll just trundle off with my zimmer now, lol!!)

I caught the tail end of transformers...I remember having a copy of, I think it was the animated movie, on CASETTE...

The one where optimus prime dies...

Oh, and yes, I went to the cinema to see the new movie. Will be returning for the sequel too! :lol:

Martyn said:
Oh, and yes, I went to the cinema to see the new movie. Will be returning for the sequel too! :lol:

is megan fox gonna be in the sequel? prrrrrrrr. hubba hubba

Back