eBay Selling Help.

Currently reading:
eBay Selling Help.

I've sold before on eBay and generally understand my way around it.
I recently listed an old phone of mine, someone bought it for the BIN price pretty quickly but after listing. I checked the order details and they hadn't selected a postage method or sent payment...
Later in the evening I received a request for the full amount due with a note from the buyer asking for my paypal email and to see "at least 2 more pictures" as its a gift, not to mention they're in America and my listing specifies postage to the UK only.
Furthermore this ebay user has 0 feedback and registered this year.

So I do not wish to sell it to them, its all very fishy. I've relisted the item but its still showing as a sold item in my eBay and I want to inform ebay somehow that its not gone through, how do I go about this?

After faffing about I've found that you can 'Report a Problem' and then open a case stating you want to cancel the transaction, it asks you to give a reason, these include non-payment or incorrect address given issues AND buyer wants it posted to an address I don't ship to.
So once (hopefully) the buyer accepts that they won't be getting their item the item will vanish and they can go away with their suspicious account which has 0 feedback, was created on the day they bought my item and are strangely buying it as a gift for a friend and want to send me the money outside of eBay etc...

Sometime I hate ebay :rolleyes:

Nice to hear of them siding with a seller for a change!!

Back