General Easy+ Red Roof Rails code/colour?

Currently reading:
General Easy+ Red Roof Rails code/colour?

hollister

I have a nice 15-reg Panda Easy+ black with red roof rails I need to repaint the red - the laquer top coat is peeling badly and faded thought I'd do this myself with an aerosol but struggling to work out the colour, Halfords has nothing like it. It's a non-metallic darkish bright cherry red, maybe it was a fiat body colour or just a random red they chose? The wing mirrors are same red. Anyone an idea of a matching colour or even a code please?

Attachments

• Fiat red rails.jpg
    Fiat red rails.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 67
There isnt a code as far as I know. I have a little tin of Humbrol modelling paint I use its as near as dammit identical.
Many thanks. I have since found a 2015 Panda brochure which lists the "longditudinal roof bars" rails (along with "mirror fairings and hub caps") as an option in Vivace Red (or:) • Pastel Beige • Pastel Purple.

So, I think this is most likely the colour that was used on the model sold as the Easy Plus (+). I just need to find out if Vivace Red is an actual Fiat body colour has a code that can be bought or just somehow matched in aerosol.

Many thanks. I have since found a 2015 Panda brochure which lists the "longditudinal roof bars" rails (along with "mirror fairings and hub caps") as an option in Vivace Red (or:) • Pastel Beige • Pastel Purple.

So, I think this is most likely the colour that was used on the model sold as the Easy Plus (+). I just need to find out if Vivace Red is an actual Fiat body colour has a code that can be bought or just somehow matched in aerosol.
If you have take them to a paint factor they will be able to make you up a can if you agree the colour from colour charts. The past one I had done was not so long back and was a 600ml can for about £15

Back