Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, Peterborough
Friday, September 28, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Friday, September 28, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
8 piece family bucket & 4 hotwings for two anyone :p

Just looked, 1,873 calories each that was!!

only 8? ;) My record is a 10 peice family feast (gravy and coleslaw, 1.5ltr pepsi) 4 hot wings and an avalance each for 2 ;) Dont forget the 2 little pots of supercharger sauce we got by flirting relentlessly with the not so attractive assitant! :p

Tipex creates miracles (y)

Joke aside, should be fine.

I'd be up for it if i'm not too skint after my service on Wednesday

Either that or I drag my mate from the Army along and we order Dominoes to the carpark.. 50% discount for forces members! :D
Mmmmm... 14" double decadance peperoni feast *drools* with extra garlic and herb dip ;)

Tom

Either that or I drag my mate from the Army along and we order Dominoes to the carpark.. 50% discount for forces members! :D
Mmmmm... 14" double decadance peperoni feast *drools* with extra garlic and herb dip ;)

Tom

I second that if we can get 50% off (y) or we can drive there, Domino's is a 5 minute drive from Tesco.

By the way, whoever is the first to the meet, find a nice cosy spot and keep an eye out for any lost looking cars wandering around :rolleyes:

Ill probably be there first, everyone else knows where we meet anyway :)

INFO FOR ATTENDEES!!

12312312.PNG

Simple guide for everyone attending. We will be in the far left hand corner of the carpark against the kerb. (Unless Most Easterly Pandas brings his trailer again ;) )

http://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.u...il_v1_1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Pizza+Hut
£5
You could try the Heavenly Veg Pizza, delicious Foot Long Chicken & Mushroom Bake or the Virtuous Veg Pizzetta. Feel free to choose from a wide range of Regular Italian or Pan Pizzas, Foot Long Pastas or Pizzettas - choosing's the hard part, paying is easy! Just download the voucher, rustle up some mates, and get down to a Hut any time Monday to Friday before September 28th.

i think it will still be valid on the 28th? free salad too

Back