East Yorkshire (Goole area)

Currently reading:
East Yorkshire (Goole area)

Thanks for all the replies people! I drive a light blue Punto Mk2 and live in Goole myself. Can't miss me really.. Running on white steelies and debadged the boot :p. A punto looking EXACTLY like yours parked next to mine at the Ferryboat Inn (where I work) last night inbetween Howden and Goole, just wondered if it was you? Oh and I also have a FIATForum sticker on one of my windows so was hoping to get a few notices from members but so far nothing unfortunately.

photo1-1.jpg

^^ Picture of my car.

Last edited:
Well i occasionally end up in Selby (work In Bubwith)

Thanks for all the replies people! I drive a light blue Punto Mk2 and live in Goole myself. Can't miss me really.. Running on white steelies and debadged the boot :p. A punto looking EXACTLY like yours parked next to mine at the Ferryboat Inn (where I work) last night inbetween Howden and Goole, just wondered if it was you? Oh and I also have a FIATForum sticker on one of my windows so was hoping to get a few notices from members but so far nothing unfortunately.

photo1-1.jpg

^^ Picture of my car.

Hi,
I'm from Selby with silver fiat stilo.
I wonder across sometimes.
Only got car 6 days ago, so no mods yet but keep your eyes out.

cheers

You all seen this?

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/301206-yorkshireitalia-meal-ship-inn-sat-14th-july.html :D

I live next to Kingsway and I'll keep an eye out for you too! I saw the event but they always take place on weekends so I can't attend as I work all weekend which is a massive shame because I miss out on loads of cruises/meets. I'm in Selby a fair bit though so if you see me Ali then feel free to wave :p

Will keep an eye out for you all.
I have blonde hair with BRIGHT pink underneath so you can't miss me.

And yeh saw that event but I can't go :(
I'm travelling down to Somerset on that Saturday.
Next time tho :)

I live next to Kingsway and I'll keep an eye out for you too! I saw the event but they always take place on weekends so I can't attend as I work all weekend which is a massive shame because I miss out on loads of cruises/meets. I'm in Selby a fair bit though so if you see me Ali then feel free to wave :p

Hi there.

Im the organsier of Yorkshire ITALIA. (y)

Join up to the Facebook or the Fiat Forum pages for the page. can help in the discussions for organising the meets.

Sure we can organise a weekday meet :D

The main reason we meet on weekends is for cheaper food. and our sister group "Northern Italian" organise a meet every last Tuesday.

No excuses for that one ;)

https://www.facebook.com/YorkshireItalia

Back