Dutch Lullaby

Currently reading:
Dutch Lullaby

Lullaby

Hello,

Someone send me to this forum from the Netherlands, and forgot that a long time ago already registered at this forum. So here is my introduction....

Owning a Doblò 2001 1.2SX to customise to a AWD or 4x4, I'm not going to the max and ridicules things, its a hobby and looking for possibilities to find out if it is possible. I want to raise te car just a little bit and meanwhile building it to a minicamper. I am not in a hurry and building a garage at this moment so I can take the time and make everything as good as possible when my garage is finished.

The car is in good condition (although it has 230.000 km +), there is almost no rust at the chassis except some little rust where the bumper stops are for the spring leafs, and some rust at the mounting for extra springs for extra load. It is not horrible; with some brushing, cleaning, anti rust and paint it wil be in good condition. The most annoying problem is a leak at the waterpump, the previous person just added the wrong sealing paste while mounting a new belt and pump. But no worry's, the hole engine will be dismounted for a good cleaning and new seals.

I don't know if it is possible to convert the car, so it will take some time to figure out how I can do this job. It's just a new hobby and thinking big with little expectation. The only thing what is holding me down is the fact that I can't find any comparison of someone who did the same thing.

Greets,
Lullaby.

First impression of basic maintenance, nothing special.
Schermafbeelding 2022-07-01 om 17.53.43.png
Schermafbeelding 2022-07-01 om 17.54.08.png
Schermafbeelding 2022-07-01 om 17.54.35.png
Schermafbeelding 2022-07-01 om 19.12.47.png

Back