Technical dualogic knocking-clunking

Currently reading:
Technical dualogic knocking-clunking

rdboy

hello i have a dualogic grande punto on setting off ive noticed a clunking noise i though was coming from the front passenger side, the garage were i take it recon its the gear box, has anyone experienced simular noises, all the engine mounts and a part has been changed that was "collapsed", but the noise is still aparent.

I have the same sound!,. I actually brought the car with it not thinkIng anything of it as I've heard it before I'n corsas,. Mine clunks over every bump,. Sometimes it's ok but when the engine warms up (witch they do really fast) it's cluncks,. If I change gear not so smootly or apply to brakes fast it clunks! And in slow traffic, yea when dipping the clutch clunck! Not really metal on metal I would say, I'told maybe engine mount but if your saying u have had it done and it's not that, But gear box! I'n my previous car it went and the noise I'm experiencing from the front passenger side is nothing al at the same,. I also find when I have a passenger it's worse but sometimes it's okay,. My friends back bushes went a while back and if I'm honest it sounds like that clunking! God bloody knows! I have a fiat grande 06 32000 milage so I'm hoping whatever it is is not bad as I've only just got it,. I've had the wheel checked today where the noise seems to come from and there's nothing on the wheel! I'm engine slightly shakes but not bad compared to what I've heard before,. My car also seems to gult I'n gears if I dnt excellerate!,. Any ideas! Thanks :)

There's little in a gearbox that would cause a knocking. Even something as simple as the thin lower subframe brace bar will create a loud knock when pulling away in 1st/reverse if it's not properly tightened to torque.

hi guys hope some one may be able to help me i have a noise when i pull out with a bit of speed a strange noise form engine or form exhaust unsure what this is i have a 1.4 sport 2006 22k on the clock thanks guys

Back