Drunk?

Currently reading:
Drunk?

Just a thought, maybe people could post up there drunken browsing of the fiat forum here!? Not that it is clever to be drunk! (y) But i think others should know when fun is being had with this so called alcomahol!:D
Just a thought:eek: Maybe a sticky?

Cheers
Si

me and a mate have often been on here when we come back drunk, if we come back early we will go online and play Halflife2: deathmatch, or counterstrike source etc etc, we use the microphone to fob and inspite fear into the hearts of innocent 12yr old kid noobs as we hunt them and shoot them, or just plain run at them with a knife then jump all over them and stab to death, at the same time as shouting and drunken laughter been thrown their way(y)

we also come on this forum, you'll know when, because my posts are more interesting, and badly spelt:slayer:

SkinzCinqSproting said:
People would be shocked at my drunken google searches :D i wake up the next morning and find some just plain weird stuff in My Documents.

i'm doing that now!! and ironing! yes ironing, a womans work is never done!!

homebrewed sweet wine is where its at, made a red with a mate a few weeks back, took three weeks to ferment, filtered 3litres of it (got 5.5gallons of the stuff!!, and thats just the red!), smelt good, looked good, tasted like fruity grape juice, not very winey(didn't use the wine flavour enhancing stuff on this early batch), one 250ml glass had me and my mate very very tipsy, it must have been pushing 20% or more, the hydrometer thing proved this, it read abou 0.75-0.8, very strong(y)

news is we have a kick ass home brewed cloudy cider ready in four days, and a white wine already finished and bottled, very good taste, but more resonable on teh alco front, more like 8%, the cider is going to be about 15%:devil: . I.E. 2pints and you hit the floor:slayer:

being a student rocks!!!!

Weed growing next year in teh attic above uni halls:worship:

Back