General drivng the 500

Currently reading:
General drivng the 500

adam447

My usual car day to day is a citroen c4 grand picasso (huge incomparrison to the 500) but as my wife is 9 months pregnanat she has been driving my car recently as she is struggling with her 500 such as the gears and the cluth and having to crouch to get in/out of the car, so i have been using her 500 for work everyday and what else can i say other than fun!! what a good little car it is so very eager and ready to go, i think it is a fantastic little car. All the other blokes at work commented on how the car was pathetic and small (many have bmw's) but i just shrug it off as i use next to no petrol and fit into the smallest parking spaces, its just a great little car and whenever i get out i always have a big smile on my face, isn't that the best thing about a car? how it makes you feel.
Thats all really i just wanted to share my 500 experience with everyone, thanks for reading.

Adam

Thanks for your post - I am sure we all agree with you. Incidentally, I think I found a picture of your work colleagues:

images

haha i remember that episode, luckily none of them look like that though, however it does tend to be a typical 'look' for a bmw driver

Back