Driving test on the 30th!!

Currently reading:
Driving test on the 30th!!

£700's a bargain! It would've cost me £1100 TPFT on the Uno that I had when I was 17... the car was only worth about 200 squid... so I went on me dad's policy instead for free ;)

Hellcat said:
But what a car though!

yeah it is nice (especially now its clean) and it is really fast but at the end of the day people just see it as a tipo, nobody really appreciates it cos they just think it is a 1.4 or something!

Hellcat said:
But thats the beauty of Sedicivalvole... Its a wolf in sheeps clothing.

So what are you looking at getting to replace it? Bravo HGT?

was gonna go one down from the hgt and get a hlx but not sure now, to be honest there is nothing i really want anymore (affordable anyway) was thinking of a punto gt but i feel a bit too old to have one of them now.

I was going to go coupe.. Then I found out I needed a family car :eek:

So had heart on a Bravo HGT.. Then wanted the coupe again.. Then thought HLX.. then HGT then back to wanting the coupe. Then did up my tipo and fell in love with it again so want a Sedi to have as best with the TD doing the daily grind.

Hellcat said:
I was going to go coupe.. Then I found out I needed a family car :eek:

So had heart on a Bravo HGT.. Then wanted the coupe again.. Then thought HLX.. then HGT then back to wanting the coupe. Then did up my tipo and fell in love with it again so want a Sedi to have as best with the TD doing the daily grind.

sounds good, the only thing with my tipo is it is a bit tappy and if i was to keep it then i would want to get that fixed and also get the rear arches done then i would have a mint car. i thought about a 16v turbo coupe but they are still a bit out of my price range :(

Back