Grande Punto Driver window switch not working for passanger side

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Driver window switch not working for passanger side

Shellyclifton

Hi all I have a fiat grande punto 1.4l 06 plate,so the (drivers side) switch for (passanger window) is not working it will operate my side but not the passanger side, can any one tell me what's going on because the passanger switch works for that window thanks

Hi all I have a fiat grande punto 1.4l 06 plate,so the (drivers side) switch for (passanger window) is not working it will operate my side but not the passanger side, can any one tell me what's going on because the passanger switch works for that window thanks
On my 07 there is damaged wiring.. :(

I have not investigated further.. but if I open the drivers door.. then it kills all power to the LH door.. I suspect the wiring at the door hinge has aged badly and snapped .

Hi All! I got this kit for the frontdoor
thumb

at the same time I got this
thumb

for the luggage lid, I figured that the drivers door had been opened at least as many times, so I would need it anyway.
BRs. Kjeld Olsen

Hi Bernie!
It's all at the German store Autodoc located at Berlin, I think that they also have an english site, try substitute ".dk/reservedele/kabelsaet-" by "co.uk/car-parts/harness-"
or something like that.
I am sorry, I am not allowed to post url's yet, maybe this will do.:bang:

"autodoc.dk / reservedele / kabelsaet-13166 / fiat / grande-punto"

BRs. Kjeld Olsen

BY the way. "Tak så mucket" is mostly swedish, in danish it would be "mange tak", no pun intended.

Last edited:
I definitely could do with that boot loom. I cut mine lengthways to splice a broken brake wire and wrapped it back up with electrical tape.

Functional but ugly as sin.

Back