General Dpf Qubo

Currently reading:
General Dpf Qubo

bazjay

Hi all

Just a bit of advise,being thinking of doing a bit of parcel delivery in my spare time,but a little concerned about my Qubo 2012 coping with the stopping and starting inbetween short stops,it's a deisil mulijet
Only done 50k

I believe that this make of car doesn't take kindly to short stops and could cause damage to the pdf.
Any advise going forward on this.

Thanks

I use mine for a window cleaning round and every morning I take it up a dual carriage way first to get the engine up to operating temperature. Touch wood, I have not had any issues as yet.

Hi Noony

That's the type of info I was looking for,someone that users there Qubo in the same or similar way, stopping and starting over short trips is a noted problem for this engine
So any info is good
Thanks

Hi Noony

That's the type of info I was looking for,someone that users there Qubo in the same or similar way, stopping and starting over short trips is a noted problem for this engine
So any info is good
Thanks
You're very welcome. My 2012 Qubo Mylife engine is the 95bhp manual, what's yours?

My blue&me has packed up, so I removed that (about 6 moths ago) and yesterday my 11 month old Fiat dealer sourced Tom Tom has developed a touch screen problem where only the left half responds. I wouldn't mind but I have only used it about four times unbelievable!!!!

Yes it's the same,mine has a turbo I presume all of this type have a turbo,it's 2012 but have never tried the blue & me sat nav,it was always a bit to expensive and not very reliable,how as your Qubo been in general,apart from everyone telling me how ugly it is, mine has been great,had it for 5yr now

Yes it's the same,mine has a turbo I presume all of this type have a turbo,it's 2012 but have never tried the blue & me sat nav,it was always a bit to expensive and not very reliable,how as your Qubo been in general,apart from everyone telling me how ugly it is, mine has been great,had it for 5yr now
4 years of great cheap motoring, other than general service items oh and a new oil pump solonoid switch.

Blue&me was great as was the sat nav so am looking for a replacement radio that can do hands free calling and sat nav.

When I bought mine it had 47k on it and now has 69k.

They are ugly or quirky but I think that makes them undesirable to thieves so a great reason to have one.
Would I have another? Yep.

download the "Torque" app on your phone. link it to an sensor to your computer. Torque has a DPF module that tells you when you are getting to regen state (100% blocked). you can see this - observe the progress. when it is approaching i try to "arrange" a trip on the highway at high speed/high temps.

the regen itself takes only 5 min and the app track it all. the regen takes the DPF state from 100+ % to 12-16 % in 5 min. but it helps if you are on the highway at max temps on the motor. some people....when they see the regen approaching and they are on the highway, even will, change the gear from5 to 4 or 3rd gear at high speed to make internal temps higher for cleaner regen.

Hi very interesting,always up for some tech,not to sure how this works from your post how does a app on your phone interacts with a sensor on your pc affect your car does it connect to the bluetooth system,sorry but I don't quite get it

Hi all

Just a bit of advise,being thinking of doing a bit of parcel delivery in my spare time,but a little concerned about my Qubo 2012 coping with the stopping and starting
Any advise going forward on this.
Sounds like Your thinking of joining Evil/Hermes so stopping an starting shouldn't be a problem our courier don't stop just slows up an Throws parcels over our Gate

Back