General Downloading manuals from ELUM website

Currently reading:
General Downloading manuals from ELUM website

Cooperman47

Hi. I've got a 2020 Ducato 250 2.3l motorhome which came with the hard copy Owners Handbook and the Warranty book etc.

I have been trying to download an electronic copy of these documents from the ELUM website on which my vehicle is registered.

Although I can read the manuals on screen, the software refuses to allow my to download copies. Very frustrating.

I called the Fiat Camper Customer Services on the freephone number and spoke twice to staff there. They said it should download as they can do it on their screens in italy.

Has anyone been successful in downloading these documents in the UK?
If so, how did you do it?
Thanks
Ian

When you browse the documents available for your vehicle, there should be two buttons to the right of each document, Display or Download. When I click on the Download button the document opens in the PDF viewer within my web browser (although it would open directly in Adobe Reader/Foxit Reader or your chosen PDF viewer if you don't have web browser support enabled in the viewer). From there use the PDF viewer menu to "Save As" which allows you to save the document as a file on your computer.

When you browse the documents available for your vehicle, there should be two buttons to the right of each document, Display or Download. When I click on the Download button the document opens in the PDF viewer within my web browser (although it would open directly in Adobe Reader/Foxit Reader or your chosen PDF viewer if you don't have web browser support enabled in the viewer). From there use the PDF viewer menu to "Save As" which allows you to save the document as a file on your computer.
Thanks for the reply and for confirming that the download works OK in the UK.
Yes, that's what I expected to happen as it usually does when downloading a PDF. However, for some reason, my PC will not download the documents. Must be something to do with my software rather than the website. I'll do some investigation into my set up.

UPDATE - SUCCESS!

As suspected the problem was not having the correct PDF reader and Google Chrome PDF reader loaded. Have now downloaded copies of all the documents needed.:)

Back