General Door Lights??

Currently reading:
General Door Lights??

Bravo Man

Hello,
Just wondering, In the doors of my bravo there are red reflectors, I am not sure if they are meant to be lights or reflectors, but mine dont light up, if thats the case, I was wondering if anyone has converted them and how they did it??

Many thanks,
Colin

Yeah I have the dynamic trim in mine and thought it would be on that but seems not and ive checked at all sorts of times, I would like to put lights in as think its a good feature.
Have you the same car as me? 1.4 150tjet? I also noticed your paintowrk, is that the pearlescent? mines is :)

I've seen some mini pin spot lights that you fit under the door and it projects a fiat logo on the kerb when you open the door.
They do them for most makes vw,bmw ect.
I'll look for a link and post it up.
Luigi

Had a look Luigi, not exactly what I was looking for but they do look good and now watching them and might get them at some point.
I can make up some simple lights that go into the back of the reflectors, would like to know how these are atttached though as dont want to try and pull them off if they are fixed inside somehow, does anyone know for sure?

Yeah I have the dynamic trim in mine and thought it would be on that but seems not and ive checked at all sorts of times, I would like to put lights in as think its a good feature.
Have you the same car as me? 1.4 150tjet? I also noticed your paintowrk, is that the pearlescent? mines is :)

Mine is, was the basic intro model, that is the active. I've made a few mods now though so looks more like the sport, wheels, chrome handles etc etc. yes it is the 150 Tjet.
Just waiting on the arrival of a GSR induction kit now, happy days.

Good luck with the lights.

Cheers, so maybe have to look out for old stilo in the local scarp yard :)

Thanks MEP,,
Drat, thought it wouldn't be that simple but we live in hope lol maybe find something thats already made up that I could just adapt as you wont see the bulbs in behind the reflector anyway.

Just looking at that sort of thing on ebay, its just to give off a light when any of the doors are open, would really like to know or see how these are secured, will give me a better understanding what sort of light I could put in there etc

:banghead: can't be done :banghead:
Not enough space at back, i pulled one of them off and discovered its just a plate clipped on and no space behind to get a light in so will scrub that idea lol

My MiTo used to shine a white light on the floor when opening the doors, it seemed a little pointless but was good to check your shoes were polished and clean in the dark :) That's what I told people it was for anyway, with many believing it.

Aren't the red reflectors just a safety feature so that other drivers can see your doors are open?

Aren't the red reflectors just a safety feature so that other drivers can see your doors are open?

yeah they are just reflectors :mad: but i wanted to put lights behind them but there is not enough room so have to leave that idea :(

Back