General door holder.....

Currently reading:
General door holder.....

andy ilsf

hi lads help/info needed asap here you know the metal bit that stops the door from opening too far or closing onto our legs etc well mine has broke cos the door now opens with no clicking noise and it opens without restriction .
my wifes disabled and is scared the door is gonna slam on her legs how can this be replaced fixed whatever and is it a costly fix..it's on to you know lads HELP!!!ANDY..

The door check.

Can you see which part has broken? They're not expencive but I don't know if you can install them from outside the door without having to remove the door card.

thanks for that i suppose its a dealer part no doubt but it has to be done ahh well another bill eh lol...thanks again hellcat m8 chat soon andy...

A Bravo Brava one musr fit and would be available from a scrapyard. The door card does need to come off though . Yuo have to remove the door handle and the prise out the window switch.

Pictures of ever part if it helps. They are all un-sided so you have plenty of choice in scrap yards.

Bracket on shell can snap like this.

Springy bit in the door (you have to take the door card off and take the speaker out to change this)

And the pin that hold both together;

Last edited:
Pictures of ever part if it helps. They are all un-sided so you have plenty of choice in scrap yards.

Bracket on shell can snap like this.

Springy bit in the door (you have to take the door card off and take the speaker out to change this)

And the pin that hold both together;

great bit of info thanks mucca....

Back