door handles

Currently reading:
door handles

O

orangebravo

the covering on my door handles has nearly come off. they had some cracks and splits on them, which let in water, and with the ice we just had they became worse. how would they look if i took the covering off and left them "naked"? any pictures out there?
cheers

your best bet is to change them for the marea plastic handles instead

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 55100
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

thanks for that lads. i dont fancy putting the marea ones one, for the reason that over christmas, my battery went dead. and the only way i could open the doors was with the key. so for this reason i think i'll either strip the rubber off and spray in a satin black, or get some decent bravo ones. i don't want to spend too much, as maybe me and my trusted bravo for the last seven years(trouble free motoring i must add, apart from only 1 injector replaced!) may be parting ways. i need a bigger car for 'er indoors and the two boys. so watch this space if any of you guys are after an excellent condition 1999 1.6 HLX in burnt orange, with just under 100k on the clock. i've only done 45k in the last 7 years. it's been a pleasure driving it.tempted with an alfa 159.
cheers

you can still put marea handles on the front ones are the same as bravo ones just swap the lock barrels over thats all and then you have colour coded handles and they are plastic instead of rubber