Door Speaker Size ?

Currently reading:
Door Speaker Size ?

C

Camy

Hey Guys, I have an 08 Bravo and was wondering what size are the speakers in my door? I have just recently bought a Sub and now looking for new door speakers. Any recommendations on what make of speakers i should look at ? Need the size of my current door speakers before i can do anything. Thanks

not sure about the size mate, i would recommend you go to an car audio shop they will be able to look it up for you straight away.

as for what speakers to go for, it depends on what deck you are going to use. Are you keeping the standard unit? If you are running them off of the standard head unit, or not an extremely powerful aftermarket headunit then i would stick to speakers with lower sensitivity, as they perform better with less power than the more powerful speakers you can buy. I would recommend JBL GTO series as they are the best value for money by far and sound pretty good for lower powered speakers. But if your wanting maybe a step up from that sort of range i would say MTX Roadthunder series, bit more expensive but well worth the cash.