General Does your panda go faster to some types of Music?

Currently reading:
General Does your panda go faster to some types of Music?

Squirrile just took the p*ss this morning :bang::bang::bang:

I skated across the car park, started her up, scraped, put on the stereo facia and plugged the hard drive into th USB slot.

Now the stereo is set to 'shuffle' so any guesses on it's choice of tracks ? (hint, it's by Camel)

Trev

I was going to say the same as Plug.....Camel still going????? God i feel old!!!

At least i'v moved with the times...Drum and bass=fast/smooth driving
Portishead=Slower/Even smoother driving
Old skool rave '89=eratic/Dancing type driving

kev

Was going to try Enya this morning but could only find 'Smack My Oronoco Flow Up' with the Prodagy so that don't really count

In lieu of the new 'Virgin 25 years' ad thats on telly I pumped up 'Relax' on the rather overworked 1980's tape deck in the car and I'm sure I could feel her shake her ass to it

Or it may just of been the need to replace the rear shock absorber bushes... :(

Jim

Was going to try Enya this morning but could only find 'Smack My Oronoco Flow Up' with the Prodagy so that don't really count

It's smack my biatch up :p

The 1000CL love's that song.....

When Sylvia is having a bad day I stroke the side of her dash just above the the 2 o'clock on the steering wheel...

Works every time ;)

Jim

I normally just threaten to stick it on eBay and get a mk3, and she soon behaves then :eek:

I've had everything, ask my doctor :p

Yeah, the pee yellow Mk3 panda, Alan would rather of had his gonads scrapped with a rusty nail than been seen in it.

It didn't last long before it was ebay'd out of the Magills sight, LOL

Jim

Back