General Does your panda go faster to some types of Music?

Currently reading:
General Does your panda go faster to some types of Music?

It's an illusion, because you'll probably fancy that music more than other music so it looks like you're faster at your destination.

I had the feeling a few times, though the number of cars on the road can make an difference. when the roads are busy you'll need more time to reach your destination.

I found out that when I play fast track (disco/techno etc:) I've got more power and better accerelation :D

It has been demonstrated that music changes your mood and so can make you drive faster / slower, dependant on musical tastes.

but does it change the mood of a panda? Like they are alive after all!;)

Jim

They are... I mean they are? I dont get personally attached to my cars they all return to their natural Ferrous Oxide eventually anyhow, no blo*dy loyalty cars have they...:(.

there must be something with speakers and engine vibration....

This morning I'm sure I got to work faster with Suede and R.E.M. on the Mp3?

Must put on some Eyna tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.....

Jim

Enya increasses the MPG in my Selecta :p :eek: ;)

And Alessandro Safina will take MPG to 57 :eek: :p

Now if you didn't already know, how old would you say I was from my tase of music in this post :p

Alessandro is a fabulos artist!

Squirrile just took the p*ss this morning :bang::bang::bang:

I skated across the car park, started her up, scraped, put on the stereo facia and plugged the hard drive into th USB slot.

Now the stereo is set to 'shuffle' so any guesses on it's choice of tracks ? (hint, it's by Camel)

Trev

but does it change the mood of a panda? Like they are alive after all!;)

Jim

Im glad i'm not the only one that thinks this - my neighbours think im nuts talking to baz whilst washing him or ice scrapping - or have i gone too far??!!??
As for music, baz goes on total shutdown at anything classical and seems to love anything with a bit of:slayer: :D

Squirrile just took the p*ss this morning :bang::bang::bang:

I skated across the car park, started her up, scraped, put on the stereo facia and plugged the hard drive into th USB slot.

Now the stereo is set to 'shuffle' so any guesses on it's choice of tracks ? (hint, it's by Camel)

Trev

The Snow Goose? (showing my age :eek:)

Cheers,

Plug

Back