Technical Doblo rear wheel bearings.

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo rear wheel bearings.

Fat H

Our Dobby growled at me when I spun the rear wheel yesterday, so I'll be changing the wheel bearings very soon. I haven't found an online guide for rear bearings on an early Doblo (2002 1.9JTD) but it seems straight forward enough.
Can anyone tell me what torque loadings I need to be assembling it to please? The drum retaining pins are probably not too critical, but I want to get it right with the hub retaining nut. Any advice would be helpful, many thanks.

Our Dobby growled at me when I spun the rear wheel yesterday, so I'll be changing the wheel bearings very soon. I haven't found an online guide for rear bearings on an early Doblo (2002 1.9JTD) but it seems straight forward enough.
Can anyone tell me what torque loadings I need to be assembling it to please? The drum retaining pins are probably not too critical, but I want to get it right with the hub retaining nut. Any advice would be helpful, many thanks.
This is from a 2012 Auto Data Manual. Check your model at the top of page, I think it is item 123 and the special note 57 is new bolts/nuts. :)

Attachments

• DSCF1387.JPG
    DSCF1387.JPG
    462 KB · Views: 13
This is from a 2012 Auto Data Manual. Check your model at the top of page, I think it is item 123 and the special note 57 is new bolts/nuts. :)
Thankyou. 70Nm + 55 degrees saves me getting the big torque wrench out. I haven't ordered a new hub / bearing assembly yet, but it seems that all the ones I've seen advertised are for cars with ABS. I have to assume that they will fit the non ABS models too. As long as the part numbers match I think I'll be ok.

Thankyou. 70Nm + 55 degrees saves me getting the big torque wrench out. I haven't ordered a new hub / bearing assembly yet, but it seems that all the ones I've seen advertised are for cars with ABS. I have to assume that they will fit the non ABS models too. As long as the part numbers match I think I'll be ok.
Don't guarantee ABS type will fit, if in doubt I always give the vehicle reg, etc. and ask if this is the correct part ? Then if wrong you at least won't have to pay for the return costs etc.
I know in theory the only difference should be the plastic ring at the end with the magnetic vane, but sometime manufacturers change other dimensions.

Back