Technical Doblo Front Windscreen Wipers banging

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo Front Windscreen Wipers banging

Monty...!!!

Hi all I have an old 2002 Doblo cargo van been a great work tool I have one problem....Front wipers are driving me mad when you put them on the fast speed the drivers side wiper bangs on the plastic scuttle at the bottom of the windscreen especially in heavy rain I have replaced the wiper mechanism and motor new bosch wiper blades all new only thing I haven't tried is new arms any ideas...Spent ages trying to tweak and adjust them its driving me mad.

Hi all I have an old 2002 Doblo cargo van been a great work tool I have one problem....Front wipers are driving me mad when you put them on the fast speed the drivers side wiper bangs on the plastic scuttle at the bottom of the windscreen especially in heavy rain I have replaced the wiper mechanism and motor new bosch wiper blades all new only thing I haven't tried is new arms any ideas...Spent ages trying to tweak and adjust them its driving me mad.

Ha! Me too... Pain in the ar$e! I havent replaced the mech, mines in good order, but I am about to do a "F - this" bodge and mount rubber blocks on the scuttle :D

Mine are definitely adjusted right - if they went any further on the sweep they'd fall off the screen :p

After using the van tonight it appears that on fast speed the motor is going far to fast witch is causing them to bang the motor is going that fast its no wonder have emailed the supplier of the new motor.

Go on eBay £29 for a linkage service kit took me 1/2 hr to remove the windscreen lower plastic work and 3 bolts to take out and fit the new link arms to the wiper system easy to do.

Hope you striped the pivots & cleaned greased them

Back